This is just a lovely green power soup! The trick to make a very fresh green colour is to add the spinach just for the last 2 minutes and cook the soup without a lid.
Diet: Vegan, gluten free
Time: 30 minutes
• 400 ml. coconut milk
• 600 ml. water
• 1 big broccoli
• 1 chopped red onion
• Finely chopped thumb size piece of ginger
• 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic
• Bunch of coriander
• 400 gr. spinach
• Stock cube
• 2 limes
• Sesame seeds
1. Heat some oil and cook the red onion, ginger, garlic and corianders stalks until soft for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the chopped broccoli and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Then add the stock cube, water and coconut milk and let it cook until the broccoli is soft.
4. Add the spinach and once wilted (about 2 minutes) blend the soup until smooth in a blender, finish with the juice of the limes, toasted sesame seeds, the coriander leaves, salt and pepper and some naan on the side!