Cauliflower, chickpea and spinach curry
Season :All Servings :4 Diet :Vegan, Gluten free Time :30 minutes Difficulty :Easy
A versatile curry made in 30 minutes! You can vary endlessly with the vegetables and substitute for mushrooms, beans, sweet potato etc.
- 2 finely chopped large onions
- 4 finely chopped cloves of garlic
- Thumb size piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. of good quality curry powder
- 1 tsp. of ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- 2x 400 ml. tins of coconut milk
- 400 ml. tin of chickpeas
- Half a cauliflower chopped in florets
- 150 gr. of spinach
- 1 lemon
- 4 servings of rice
- Optional: chopped roasted cashew nuts
- Start by slowly frying the onions in some ghee or coconut oil until soft. Then add the garlic and ginger and fry for two more minutes.
- Add the curry powder, turmeric, cumin and chili flakes and season heavily with salt and pepper and fry for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stir, then add the cauliflower florets and slowly simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile start by cooking the rice according to the package.
- After 10 minutes add the chickpeas and the spinach to the curry. When the spinach has wilted, turn of the heat.
- Serve the curry with the rice, coriander, lots of lemon juice and optional the roasted cashews for some crunch!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME