Roasted celeriac salad with pesto and gorgonzola
Celeriac are the roots of celery sticks and is packed with fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals and seen as is a fantastic superfood. This winter salad ticks all the boxes and I love the combination of the warm roasted celeriac with the cold pesto and gorgonzola!
- 1 celeriac
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 big handful of pine nuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50 gr. of parmesan
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 40 gr. of hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp. of thyme leaves
- 400 gr. tin of lentils
- 100 gr. of rocket
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Peel the celeriac and cut in chunks. Drizzle over with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake for around 35 minutes on 220C.
- Make your parsley pesto by blitzing together the parsley, garlic, pine nuts, juice of 1 lemon, parmesan, salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast the hazelnuts with a drizzle of honey, sea salt and thyme in the oven.
- Arrange the above ingredients on a plate and add the rocket, lentils and good quality Gorgonzola cheese. Drizzle over some olive oil and serve!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME