Courgette and green bean salad with a citrus-tahini dressing
This salad is a winner every time I make it! It has lots of flavour and is vegan and gluten free. Make some bbq lamb sausage or falafel on the side and you have a great summer garden dinner!
- 3 courgettes
- 1 chili pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 200 gr. of green beans
- Handful of sundried tomatoes
- 100 gr. of rocket leaves
- Handful of chopped mint
- 3 tbsp. of tahini
- Zest and juice a lemon
- Juice of half an orange
- Small clove of garlic
- Make the tahini dressing by mixing the tahini, the zest and juice of half a lemon, the juice of half an orange, a small clove of crushed garlic, salt and pepper and a few tablespoons of water to loosen the dressing up a bit until it has a creamy consistency.
- Chop the courgette in medium thick round slices. Fry the slices of courgette in a frying pan with some olive oil on a high heat and turn after a couple of minutes. They should have a nice colour on the outside but check regularly not to burn them.
- Once ready, mix the courgette with a finely chopped deseeded red chilli pepper, the juice of the other half of the lemon, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the green beans for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the courgette and green beans together and when its cooled to room temperature add the sundried tomatoes, rocket leaves, chopped mint leaves and the tahini dressing and serve immediately!
Samen kunnen we bijzondere voedselervaringen creëren. Ik heb ervaring op meerdere gebieden en vertel je er graag meer over. Klik op onderstaande button voor meer informatie.samenwerken