Herby bulgur with roasted harissa vegetables, feta and smoked almonds
Want a healthy start of the week? try this recipe with 7 different vegetables! Of course, you can also vary the vegetables in this dish depending on the season. Make a large portion because you can easily take it to the office for lunch the next day. Serve with falafel or fried lamb sausages with a yoghurt-mint sauce. This dish is delicious both hot and cold!
- 300 gr. bulgur
- 1 stock cube (vegetable or chicken)
- 30 gr. green herbs (coriander, mint, parsley, dill etc.)
- 3 red bell peppers
- 400 gr. cherry tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 1 fennel
- 1 courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 3 tbsp. rose harissa
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of smoked almonds
- Block of feta
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dice all the vegetables and spread on a large baking tray (or 2 trays) covered with baking paper.
- Finely chop of grate the garlic and mix in a small bowl with the harissa, oil, cumin and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the vegetables and mix well. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In the meantime, cook the bulgur in stock according to the package. Chop up the herbs and mix through the bulgur.
- Spoon the baked vegetables over the bulgur and finish with some coarsely chopped smoked almonds and crumbled feta.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME