Fresh crunchy umami green salad
I ate a salad in Knokke the other day that was so insanely delicious that I made my own version of this! Go try this because it's fresh, crunchy, creamy and umami all in one bite!
- 1 little gem
- 1/2 granny smith apple
- 90 gr. pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2-1 nori sheet
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Handful of mint
- Handful of coriander
- 4 tbsp. Kewpie sesame dressing
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Cut the little gem into coarse strips. Cut the cucumber lenth-wise in half, remove the seeds with a spoon and chop into thin half-moons. Cut the apple into wafer-thin (this is very important) slices just like the spring onion. Dice the avocado and add everything to a large bowl.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, mint, coriander, sesame dressing, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix very well.
- Top the salad with the crumbled nori and sesame seeds and serve immediately!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME