These tuna salad wraps are a delicious lunch option but you can also vary and add the tuna salad to a sandwich or into a salad bowl!
Servings: 2 wraps (1 person lunch)
Time: 10 minutes
• 1 can sustainably sourced tuna
• 1/2 a shallot, finely chopped
• Squeeze of lemon juice
• Handful parsley
• 1 gherkin, finely chopped
• 1 tsp. capers, chopped
• 1/2 a celery stick, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise or yoghurt
• 1 tbsp. of ketchup
• 1 tsp. of mustard
• 2 Wraps (I used beetroot wraps)
• 1 little gem lettuce head
• Cucumber strips
• Salt and pepper
1. Add the finely chopped shallot with a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lemon to a bowl and massage the shallot for a minute with your hands to get rid of the raw onion flavour.
2. Add the tuna, mayonnaise (or yoghurt), ketchup, gherkins, celery, parsley and capers and season with (salt) and pepper.
3. Fill the two wraps with some lettuce leaves, cucumber and the tuna salad and your lunch is ready!