Spicy roasted cauliflower with labneh and green herbs
Looking for the perfect side dish? Look no further because this spicy roasted cauliflower with fresh labneh and green herbs is a match made in heaven!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 tsp. sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 500 gr. Greek yogurt or labneh
- Large handful of green herbs like dill, parsley, coriander etc.
- Handful of pistachios
- Heat the oven at 220 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and spread them out on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Mix the paprika powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, chilli flakes, grated garlic, olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper together in a small bowl and spoon over the cauliflower. Massage the spice paste well into the cauliflower so that all the florets are coated in orange. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Spread the Greek yoghurt or labneh on a large plate. Spoon the cauliflower (warm or at room temperature) into the centre. Chop the herbs finely and the pistachios coarsely and sprinkle over the cauliflower. Finish off with some lemon zest and a dash of good extra virgin olive oil and serve!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME