Savoury picnic muffins with cottage cheese and smoked salmon
The perfect savoury muffins for a picnic day at the park. These muffins are moist and fluffy because of the ricotta and tastes amazing with wild smoked salmon on top. A new family favourite of us.
- 2 grated courgettes
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Handful of chopped chives
- 5 eggs
- 175 gr. of self-raising whole wheat flour
- 240 gr. of ricotta
- 100 gr. of parmesan
- 1 tsp. of salt
- Large pinch of black pepper
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- Cottage cheese
- Sustainable smoked salmon
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Place the grated courgette in a tea towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients together except the pumpkin seeds, cottage cheese and smoked salmon and mix until combined.
- Lightly grease the cupcake tin with olive oil.
- Spoon the mixture the small round cupcake tins and sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for about 30 minutes and test with a skewer if they are cooked through, the skewer needs to come out clean.
- Serve with the cottage cheese and smoked salmon.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME