A classic combo with a twist! This recipe has only 8 ingredients, is healthy and full of flavour. A perfect week night meal and easy to multiply the recipe if you are eating with more!
Diet: Gluten free
Time: 40 minutes
• 300 gr. of salmon fillet
• 2 heaped tsp. of mustard
• 2 tbsp. of chopped dill
• 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
• 1 tsp. of honey
• 2 tbsp. of olive oil
• Pinch of salt and pepper
• 350 gr. green asparagus (the thick big ones)
• 1 lemon
• 1 large sweet potato
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Meanwhile chop the sweet potato in bitesize cubes and trim the ends of the asparagus and chop each one in 3 parts. Add the sweet potato and asparagus to a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and a lemon cut in four wedges. Put the baking tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Next, prepare the sauce for the fish by mixing together the mustard, dill, garlic, honey, 2 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Slice the salmon in 2 pieces of around 150 gr and divide the sauce over the salmon. Take the baking tray out of the oven and put the salmon on top of your vegetables, bake for 12-15 minutes and serve immediately! You can vary with the vegetables depending on the season.