Thai red sea bream en papilotte
This recipe is easy to multiply. I serve it with rice noodles. It is really easy to prepare in advance and finish last minute in the oven. Perfect for when you have guests coming over and don’t want to spend time in the kitchen!
- 1 red sea bream fillet
- 4 slices ginger
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1/2 a sweet pointed pepper
- Few slices of chili pepper
- Few slices of spring onion
- 50 gr. of samphire (you can also add baby bokchoy or tenderstem broccoli)
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 of a lime
- Tsp. sesame oil
- Tsp. fish sauce
- Tsp. soy sauce
- Coriander leaves
- Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Start with cutting the parchment paper in the right size. Fold a rectangular piece in half and cut off the corners.
- Fold the parchment back open and add all the above-mentioned ingredients onto one side.
- Flip over the other side and fold over the edges to seal and make a closed parcel.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes and serve immediately while hot!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME