Chili cheese toastie with mango chutney
Who doesn't know the chilli cheese nuggets from the Burger King? I have turned them into a delicious toastie! Quick and easy to make so perfect for lunch or a hangover Saturday.
- 2 slices of white bread
- 80-100 gr. grated matured cheese or cheddar
- 1/4 jalapeño pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Mango chutney
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Grate the cheese on the largest setting of a block grater.
- Spread butter on the outside of both slices of bread.
- Chop the jalapeño finely (seeds removed) and the spring onion into thin slices.
- Top the bread with the cheese, jalapeño and spring onion and cover with the slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Heat a pan or toaster and bake the toastie for a few minutes on each side until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on the outside.
- Serve the toastie with mango chutney and coriander.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME