Chicken salad with creamy miso peanut sauce
This is such a quick and easy salad! Perfect for weekdays when you don’t have a lot of time to cook. If you like you can add some more vegetables to the salad like sliced radish, cucumber and red bell pepper.
- 4 chicken thighs
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Head of butter lettuce
- Handful of mint leaves
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- Red chilli pepper finely sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
Creamy miso peanut sauce
- 3 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. of white miso paste
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1 jalapeño (seeds removed)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Blitz all the dressing ingredients together and add a few tbsp. of water until you have the right consistency.
- Coat the chicken thighs with some olive oil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and grill until brown and crispy on the outside and cooked on the inside.
- Wash the salad and herbs and add together with the spring onions to a bowl. Slice the chicken in strips, drizzle over some of your dressing, scatter over some toasted sesame seeds and finely sliced red chili pepper and serve!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME