Burrata with shaved frozen tomato
The easiest appetiser/ side dish which is sure to impress your guests at a dinner party!
- 1 burrata ball
- 1 large, good quality tomato
- Handful of basil
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Splash of good quality balsamic vinegar
- (Maldon) salt and pepper
- Place the tomato in the freezer for at least several hours until frozen.
- Place the burrata on a platter. Using a microplane, grate the frozen tomato over the burrata.
- Finish with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and garnish with the basil and serve immediately!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME