Pita's with spiced oyster mushrooms, feta-dill yoghurt, pomegranate, rocket and pistachio
These pita's are made within 30 minutes! Tip: Buy double the amount of pita's and extra oyster mushrooms because you'll definitely want to go for a second round.
- 4 (whole wheat) pita's/ flatbread/ naan
- 100 gr. rocket
- 150 gr. pomegranate seeds
- Handful of mint
- Handful pistachio nuts
- 600 gr. oyster mushrooms
- 3 tsp. ras el hanout spice
- 4 tbsp. pomegranate molasses (or honey)
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 red onions
- salt and pepper
- 150 gr. feta
- 300 gr. full-fat yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 15 gr. dill
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Tear the oyster mushrooms into strips, cut the onions into quarters and spread them out on the baking tray. Mix the ras el hanout, chopped garlic, pomegranate molasses, oil and a pinch of salt and pepper together and pour over the oyster mushrooms and red onions. Mix well so that all the oyster mushrooms are coated in the marinade and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, shortly mix the feta, olive oil and full yogurt with a hand blender until smooth and mix in the chopped dill.
- Heat the pita's in the oven and spoon the oyster mushrooms on top or inside. Spoon the feta-dill yoghurt over the oyster mushrooms and finish with the rocket, pomegranate seeds, torn mint and coarsely chopped pistachios.
Recipe Video :
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME