Honey glazed and bacon wrapped goat cheese dates
Season :All Servings :makes 24 Diet :Gluten free Time :30 minutes Difficulty :Easy
This is a great appetizer paired with a glass of beer. The sweet dates, salty bacon, creamy goats cheese and spicy honey are a match-made in heaven!
- 24 Medjool dates
- 100 gr. of soft goats cheese
- Handful of toasted walnuts
- 12 slices of bacon
- 4 tbsp. of honey
- Few sprigs of thyme
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Split the dates in half lengthwise, but don’t cut the date all the way through. Remove the pit and stuff each date with half a walnut and goat cheese. Wrap each date with half a slice of bacon and place on the baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, thyme, cayenne, and a pinch of salt and pepper and drizzle over the dates.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes, until crispy.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME