Grilled peach, buffalo mozzarella and crispy pancetta salad
This is summer in a salad! Make sure you use ripe peaches and good quality buffalo mozzarella and pancetta and you can’t go wrong with this one!
- 4-6 ripe sweet peaches
- Sprig of rosemary
- 100 gr. pancetta
- 1 big Buffalo mozzarella
- 100-150 gr. rocket
- 4 tbsp. good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine (or elderflower) vinegar
- 7 sprigs of mint
- Tsp. of honey
- Destone the peaches and slice in 8 parts. Drizzle some olive oil over the peaches and heat the griddle pan or the bbq. Once hot, grill the peach for 1 minute on each side and dab with the sprig of rosemary (also drizzled with some olive oil).
- Next fry the pancetta in a frying pan until crispy.
- Blitz all the ingredients for the dressing together with a hand blender until smooth and add a large pinch of salt and pepper.
- To serve, grab a large plate and scatter over the rocket. Divide the grilled peach and pancetta and tear pieces of the mozzarella over the rocket. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and some optional edible flowers (I used nasturtiums) and serve immediately!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME