Fig and gorgonzola tart with fennel and beetroot
This is such a quick and easy recipe, ready in under 30 minutes, but soooo tasty! As soon as it’s fig season don’t wait a minute longer making this recipe. If you are not into blue cheese you can swap the Gorgonzola for a soft goat cheese. When figs aren’t in season, caramelised balsamic red onion rings or pear (but if using pear, blue cheese is a must) will work very good with this recipe as well!
- Flamkuchen or pizza dough
- 150 gr. gorgonzola
- 4 figs
- A small fennel
- 1 cooked beetroot
- Few sprigs of thyme
- 100 gr. of rocket
- Tsp. of honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Roll out the dough over baking parchment and place on a baking tray.
- Spread out the cheese over the pizza, avoiding the edges. Slice the figs in quarters or slices and thinly slice the fennel and beetroot. Divide everything over the Gorgonzola. Add a few sprigs of thyme, a drizzle of honey, olive oil and a large pinch of flaky sea salt and pepper over your tart.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and serve immediately with some rocket!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME