Indian fritters with tomato raita
These Indian fritters with tomato raita are quick, vegan, gluten free and damn delicious!
- 1 large courgette
- 1 large or two medium sweet potato
- 2 spring onions
- 1,5 tsp. Kerry masala spice
- 125 gr. chickpea flour (or regular flour)
- 1 egg
- Bunch of coriander stalks
- 150 gr. of yoghurt
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 spring onion
- Coriander leaves
- Grate the courgette and sweet potato on a box grater (the part with the biggest holes).
- Add the grated courgette and sweet potato, finely sliced spring onions, Kerry masala spice, flour, egg, finely chopped coriander stalks and a pinch of salt and pepper together.
- Divide the mixture into 12-14 fritters.
- Meanwhile make the raita by mixing the yoghurt, chopped tomatoes, finely sliced spring onion, chopped coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper together.
- Heat a layer of sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the fritters on a medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the fritters while warm with the tomato raita.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME