Crispy chilli oil dip
Have you heard of crispy chilli oil? I am addicted to it lately! I use it as a topping on roasted aubergine, chicken, fry my egg in it, spoon it over fried rice or avocado toast and so on! I also made this dip with it and it's ready within 5 minutes. When the weather is nice outside, I never feel like standing in the kitchen for a long time. You can also replace the Greek yoghurt or labneh with hummus for a vegan dip!
- 300 gr. Greek yoghurt or labneh (or hummus)
- 1 to 2 spring onions
- 3-4 tbsp. crispy chilli oil (brand: Lao Gan Ma)
- Handful of coriander
- Zest of half a lemon
- Flaky sea salt
- (Mini) cucumbers
- Baby bokchoy
- Spread the Greek yoghurt or labneh on a plate. Spoon the crispy chilli oil over it.
- Finely chop the spring onion and sprinkle over the dip together with the coriander leaves, the zest of half a lemon and flaky sea salt.
- Slice the cucumber, baby pak choi and flatbread and serve with the radishes on a platter with the dip.
Recipe Video :
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME