Season :Summer Servings :6-8 Diet :Vegetarian, gluten free Time :Couple of hours Difficulty :Medium
- 200 gr. crystall sugar
- 600 ml. water
- 3 lemons
- Handful of basil
- 1 egg white
- Need: Food processor (magimix)
- Add the sugar and water to a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves in the water, leave to cool.
- Add the juice of 3 lemons. Pour over into a blender or magimix along with the basil and blend until smooth. Pour into a tupperware container and freeze for several hours.
- When the mixture is frozen, add it back to the magimix in pieces. Meanwhile, beat one egg white lightly until frothy and slowly add to the magimix. Freeze the mixture again and then serve in, for example, a hollowed-out lemon.
- Note: if you have an ice cream maker, you can omit the egg white.
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME