A strange combination of flavours that matches together perfectly! Try it to believe it! The salty olives paired with the sweet raspberries, fresh tomatoes and herbs and sharp red onion complement each other perfect.
Servings: 4 as a side
Diet: Vegan, gluten free
Time: 10 minutes
• 4 large tomatoes
• 15 small tomatoes
• Handful of raspberries
• 5 kalamata olives
• Handful of chopped mint leaves
• Handful of chopped dill
• ½ a small red onion, finely sliced
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Start by cutting the tomatoes in in different angles.
2. Finely slice a red onion, and roughly chop the kalamata olives (pits removed) and fresh raspberries. Add everything to a bowl.
3. Finish with the dill and mint, good extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper and serve with some good toasted sourdough on the side! I think that’s all you need on a hot summer day.