Blood Orange, Pomegranate And Tahini Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are super easy and quick to make. Blood orange is in season from January till March but you can vary the fruits every season.
- 4 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of water or (plantbased) milk
- 2 tbsp. of (plantbased) yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. of tahini
- 1 blood orange
- Pomegranate seeds
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Finish the next morning with the blood orange, pomegranate and tahini and optional some maple or honey if you like it sweeter!
WORK WITH ME
Together, we can create outstanding food experiences. I’m experienced in multiple fields and would love to tell you more about it. Click on the button below to read more about my work and to get in touch!WORK WITH ME