Baking doesn’t need to be sweet all the time. I’m actually more a savoury kind of girl and these veggie muffins taste so good with all the herbs, spices and parmesan in it! It’s pretty easy and quick to make and a great 5 o’clock snack.
Servings: Makes 18-20
Time: 50 minutes
• 2 grated courgettes (500 gr)
• 16 chopped sun-dried tomatoes
• A handful of chopped basil
• A handful of chopped dill
• 250 ml. of (almond) milk
• 60 ml. of rapeseed oil
• 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
• 1 egg
• 300 gr. of spelt flour
• 1 tsp. of baking powder
• 1 levelled tbsp. of bicarbonate of soda
• 1 tsp. of paprika powder
• Pinch of chili powder
• 1 tsp. of fine salt
• Cracked pepper
1. Preheat the oven at 200C.
2. Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl, and add the vegetables and herbs.
3. In another bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
4. Combine together and mix until there are no lumps.
5. Pour the mixture in the muffin cases and bake 40 minutes or until ready!