Overnight oats are super easy and quick to make. Blood orange is in season from January till March but you can vary the fruits every season.
Diet: Vegan, gluten free
Time: 60 minutes
Difficulty: 5 minutes (plus overnight)
• 4 tbsp. oatmeal
• 1 tbsp. chia seeds
• 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
• Splash of water or (plantbased) milk
• 2 tbsp. of (plantbased) yoghurt
• 1 tbsp. of tahini
• 1 blood orange
• Pomegranate seeds
• Honey or maple syrup (optional)
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Finish the next morning with the blood orange, pomegranate and tahini and optional some maple or honey if you like it sweeter!