Noodles with stir fried vegetables and a creamy and spicy peanut sauce is the ultimate comfort food! Quick to prepare and maximum flavour!
Diet: Vegan, gluten free
Time: 30 minutes
• 200 gr. (black) rice noodles
• 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
• 1 tbsp. of grated ginger
• 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
• 250 gr. shi take
• 1 bell pepper
• ¼ of a red cabbage, finely shredded
• A large handful of herbs (coriander, mint, basil)
• Toasted sesame seeds
• Neutral oil (for example sunflower oil)
Spicy peanut sauce:
• 4 tbsp. of peanut butter
• 4 tbsp. of soy sauce
• 4 tbsp. of water
• 1 tbsp. of honey
• Juice of 1-2 limes
• Sriracha depending on how spicy you like it (2-4 tbsp)
• Handful of chopped peanuts
1. To prepare the sauce mix all the above ingredients together with a hand blender.
2. Cook the noodles according to the package, drain and rinse with cold water and mix in the sesame oil.
3. Meanwhile add some neutral oil to a wok and add the grated ginger and garlic, fry for a minute. Turn the stove to a high heat, add your vegetables and fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the sauce and noodles to the vegetables and serve hot with some of the fresh herbs and toasted sesame seeds.